According to Blogger, this is post #1000 for yours truly. In honor of the occasion, some musical reminders of why I continue to do this, despite often feeling like Jeremiah writing a modern Lamentations for my own country:
Some favorite posts from the past two-plus years:
– Confessions of a recovering Republican
– What’s in your wallet?
– The Spirit and the Sword
– Words that stand the test of time
– Sidling along
– The new “Old 100th”
– The ultimate separation of powers
– Decapitating a Hydra (and other futile gestures)
– Your own political Jesus
– Haven’t we been here before?
– A Force-ful public service ad
– The West — diagnosis: Lupus?
– The Law or the Lawgiver?
– Caesar, Christ, Cordite & Clergy
– Harnessing Leviathan
– A Progressive Answer
– Each seeing one side dimly
– Monsters, Inc.