For the past several years, a pattern keeps repeating:
1. Jihadist(s) conduct an attack in a Western country
2. Facebook allows users to “stand with ______” by changing their profile pic to include attacked country’s flag, while locals place piles of candles and flowers at the scene of the latest carnage.
3. The chattering class preemptively expresses grave concern that the attack will cause locals to look less favorably on Islam, or provoke retaliatory assaults (how many of those have actually happened, by the way?). None of our intrepid media moguls dig into the warped but widespread Islamic ideology behind the attacks…so these events are always “lone wolf” attackers, supposedly not representative of Islam itself.
4. Authorities confirm the event was conducted by foreigners recently allowed into the country, often by requesting “asylum” (which, by the way, is where they need to be, not what they need to be given!).
5. Migrants continue to pour into the West, aided and abetted by our transnational ruling class, and the terror networks reload for the next round.
And we wonder why nothing changes. Take, for example, this picture and caption that accompanies the Daily Mail’s (UK) coverage of the attack in Berlin:
How, exactly, do “flowers and candles defy the terrorists?” If I were a member of ISIS, I’d see photos like this as proof the West is the “weaker horse.” Rather than create makeshift memorials, those who want to express concern should be putting extreme pressure on their ‘leaders’ to seal the $#%@ borders and start repatriations! Why are people like Angela Merkel still in office? The press spends more time trying to make the alternatives (like AfD or UKIP or the National Front) look like evil, when potential future assailants are being allowed into their countries daily!
When will people tire of this pattern?
When will Westerners realize that Islam is fundamentally incompatible with our own civilization, and stop trying to force the two to coexist?